Upon completion of the academic requirements, follow this graduation checklist:
1. Apply for graduation via Wolverine Access. Click on the Student Business link within the Students tab on Wolverine Access. You can access the Apply for Graduation page through both the Student Center and Degree Progress/Graduation tabs.
2. Verify that you fulfilled requirement 1 (9 graduate credit hours of coursework).
For Master students:
i. Complete the Rackham Dual/Joint Degree Election Form.
♦ Master degree courses go in the left column while CDE courses counted towards Requirement 1 (above) go in the right column.
♦ ONLY courses counted towards CDE Requirement 1 should appear on this form
♦ In other words, if you complete an additional course for CDE Requirement 2 (CDE-related experience), DO NOT list it on this form.
♦ You can only double count 3 credit hours, that is, the left and right columns can maximally have 3 credit hours in common.
ii. Have the form signed by your academic/research advisor or departmental academic coordinator (electronic signature is OK).
For Ph.D. students:
Once you submit your CDE-related Experience Verification form (see 3 below), the program administrator will check that you completed the courses listed in your application form.
NOTE: If, as a Ph.D. student, you are getting and Embedded Masters Degree within you program, please make sure you have enough credits for both, the master and the certificate. Specifically, make sure you are only double-counting one course (or 3 credits) between the Masters Degree and the Graduate Certificate in CDE. In this case you will have to complete the Rackham Dual/Joint Degree Election Form (see above).
3. Complete the CDE-related Experience Verification Form. This is to verify you fulfilled CDE Requirement 2 listed above.
♦ Complete the top portion of the form
♦ Have the form signed by your academic/research advisor (electronic signature is OK)
4. Confirm that you have attended at least 7 MICDE seminars by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Electronically submit the completed form(s) to email@example.com.
All paperwork with signatures are due by the last day of classes of the semester you plan to graduate. Failure to submit all required documents will result in you not being able to graduate with the certificate that semester.