If you are interested in learning how to operate the Community Earth System Model (CESM) global climate modeling system using U-M computing resources, please consider attending an upcoming interactive tutorial:
Time/Date/Location: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m., Wednesday, May 6, Space Research Building Auditorium (Room 2246).
Presenter: Mark Flanner, Assistant Professor, AOSS
- Compile CESM on the U of M computing cluster Flux
- Run a basic configuration of CESM
- Visualize model output and compute global averages of key model states.
- Learn how to implement a simple source code change
- Explore some of the numerous configurations of CESM
RSVP: Contact Prof. Flanner at firstname.lastname@example.org.