1. Apply for graduation via Wolverine Access. Click on the Student Business link within the Students tab on Wolverine Access. You can access the Apply for Graduation page through both the Student Center and Degree Progress/Graduation tabs.
2. Complete the Rackham Dual/Joint Degree Election Form – This is to verify that you fulfilled CDE Requirement 1.
- Master degree courses go in the left column while CDE courses counted towards Requirement 1 go in the right column.
- ONLY courses counted towards CDE Requirement 1 should appear on this form
- In other words, if you complete an additional course for CDE Requirement 2 (CDE-related experience), DO NOT list it on this form.
- You can only double count 3 credit hours, that is, the left and right columns can maximally have 3 credit hours in common.
- Get your a signature from your home department
3. Complete the CDE-related Experience Verification Form. This is to verify you fulfilled CDE Requirement 2.
- Complete the top portion
- If your CDE-related experience is a course, you are done.
- If your CDE-related experience is anything else (research, internship,…), get a signature of your academic/research advisor for bottom portion.
4. Electronically submit he complete Rackham Dual/Joint Degree Election and CDE-related Experience Verification Forms to Kevin Calhoun, firstname.lastname@example.org.