Annual Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC) 2023
- Deadline to submit applications is extended to March 8, 2023 (midnight, Anywhere on Earth)
- Expected notification of acceptance: May 16, 2023
- Program start and end date: July 30-August 11, 2023
- Place: Chicago, IL
- More information
Submit your application for an opportunity to learn the tools and techniques needed to carry out computational science on the world’s most powerful supercomputers. ATPESC participants will have access to DOE’s leadership-class systems at the ALCF, OLCF, and NERSC.
Renowned scientists and leading HPC experts will serve as lecturers and guide the hands-on training sessions. The core curriculum will cover:
- Hardware architectures
- Programming models and languages
- Approaches for performance portability
- Numerical algorithms and mathematical software
- Performance measurement and debugging tools
- Data analysis, visualization, and methodologies for big data applications
- Approaches to building community codes for HPC systems
- Machine learning and data science
Eligibility and application:
Doctoral students, postdocs, and computational scientists interested in attending ATPESC can review eligibility and application details on the website.
There are no fees to participate in ATPESC. Domestic airfare, meals, and lodging are also provided.