Upon completion of the academic requirements, follow this graduation checklist:
1. Self-check that you fulfilled all the program requirements:
i. Completed the 9 graduate credit hours of coursework that were approved for you when you enrolled in the program. If you don’t remember which courses were approved, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to change the courses, please let us know, but be aware that any new course must be approved.
ii. Attended at least 7 MICDE seminars, either in person, or remotely. Please use the new “MICDE Seminars Attendance Form” to record your seminar attendance.
ii. Attended at least one MICDE Annual Symposium (*Note that we are waiving this requirement if you will graduate in 2022).
iv. Completed the CDE related experience.
2. Apply for graduation via Wolverine Access. Click on the Student Business link within the Students tab on Wolverine Access. You can access the Apply for Graduation page through both the Student Center and Degree Progress/Graduation tabs.
3. Complete the CDE-related Experience Verification Form. This is to verify you fulfilled CDE Requirement (iv) listed above.
- Complete the top portion of the form.
- Have the form signed by your academic/research advisor (electronic signature is OK).
4. Confirm that you have attended at least 7 MICDE seminars by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If you are planning to graduate in Spring or Summer and haven’t completed this requirement, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.* Only for Master students, or PhD students that completed an embedded Masters program. Complete the Rackham Dual/Joint Degree Election Form:
- Master degree courses go in the left column while CDE courses counted towards Requirement 1 (above) go in the right column.
- ONLY courses counted towards CDE Requirement (i) above should appear on this form.
- In other words, if you complete an additional course for CDE Requirement (iv) (CDE-related experience), DO NOT list it on this form.
- You can only double count 3 credit hours, that is, the left and right columns can have at most 3 credit hours in common.
- Have the form signed by your academic/research advisor or departmental academic coordinator (electronic signature is OK).
6. Electronically submit the completed form(s), and the seminars confirmation email in (4), to email@example.com.
All paperwork with signatures are due by the last day of classes of the semester you plan to graduate. Failure to submit all required documents will result in you not being able to graduate with the certificate that semester.