Title: Computational Discovery in Complex Systems Biology
Time/Date: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 22
Location: Fourth Floor, Rackham Building, 915 E. Washington St.
- Speakers including:
- David Odde, Biomedical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Tim Elston, Pharmacology, University of North Carolina
- Jay Humphrey, Biomedical Engineering, Yale University
- Andrew McCulloch, Bioengineering & Medicine, University of California, San Diego
- Barry Grant, Computational Medicine & Bioinformatics, University of Michigan
- Jennifer Linderman, Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan
- Daniel Forger, Mathematics, University of Michigan
- Poster session
Registration: Required, but free.
Sponsors: Center for Systems Biology; Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering (MICDE); Complex Systems