Supercomputing for Everyone Series: Performance Tuning Summer School, Aug. 17-21,
For detailed information on this course, please see: Supercomputing for Everyone and Indiana University .
Learn how to analyze and improve the performance of scientific applications on high performance computing systems.
- Motivating the need for performance considerations.
- Establishing a common performance vocabulary.
- Learning standard situations and parameters.
- Getting to know the tools that provide insight.
- Establishing a higher throughput of experiments.
- Running bigger experiments.
VSCSE Science Visualization, Aug. 24-25
This two-day training covers all aspects of visualizing data from a broad variety of domains. The training kicks off with an introduction to visualization followed by best practices when dealing with diverse data (abstract and spatial), demonstrating a variety of methods and techniques on those data sets and demonstrating a range of freely available software. Real world problems for which visualization is needed will be demonstrated and attendees will be taken through the process of visualizing this data and gaining insight. Presented by TACC. On-site attendance and registration is available at https://portal.xsede.org/web/xup/course-calendar .