CNSECCS 2018 Symposium
October 15 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Space 2435 North Quad
- Stefan Robila, Program Director, Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure, Research Core Program, National Science Foundation
- Saul Youssef, Research Associate Professor, Boston University Department of Physics
- Ilkay Altintas, Director, Center of Excellence in Workflows for Data Science, San Diego Supercomputer Center, University of California, San Diego
- Allison Steiner, Professor, Department of Climate and Space Science and Engineering, University of Michigan
- Chris Miller, Associate Professor, Astronomy and Physics, University of Michigan
- Jesse Capecelatro, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
- Alberto Figueroa, Professor, Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan
- Ivo Dinov, Professor, Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics, School of Nursing; Associate Director, Education and Training of the Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS), University of Michigan
- Shawn McKee, Research Scientist, Department of Physics, U-M; Director, Center for Network and Storage Enabled Collaborative Computational Science (CNSECCS)
Monday, October 15, 2018 @ 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 @ 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.