2020 Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing (ATPESC)
Application deadline: March 2, 2020.
There are no fees to participate in ATPESC. Domestic airfare, meals, and lodging are also provided.
Apply for an opportunity to learn the tools and techniques needed to carry out scientific computing research on the world’s most powerful supercomputers. ATPESC participants will be granted access to DOE’s leadership-class systems at the ALCF, OLCF, and NERSC. This year’s program will take place July 26–August 7, 2020.
Renowned scientists and leading HPC experts will serve as lecturers and guide the hands-on sessions. The core curriculum will cover:
- Hardware architectures
- Programming models and languages
- Data-intensive computing and I/O
- Visualization and data analysis
- Numerical algorithms and software for extreme-scale science
- Performance tools and debuggers
- Software productivity
- Machine learning and deep learning for science
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
Doctoral students, postdocs, and computational scientists interested in attending ATPESC can review eligibility and application details on the website.