The Bosch Research and Technology Center in Sunnyvale, CA seeks to hire an outstanding research engineer to develop novel hybrid multiscale, cross-domain modeling and simulation tools for Bosch products. This engineer would join a team of PhDs with a variety of competences including high fidelity CFD-based multiphysics modeling, adjoint-based optimization, machine learning and high performance computing. The team focuses on design and optimization of novel clean and sustainable energy solutions such as fuel cells and electric vehicle components.
- Build models which utilize machine learning and hybrid modeling approaches to capture complex physical phenomena and accelerate solution time of physical models
- Develop multiscale models together with materials and systems modelers
- Develop hybrid performance and aging models for Bosch products including polymer electrolyte fuel cells
- Integrate hybrid performance and aging models into system simulation
- Collaborate with experimentalists, top universities and our partners in Silicon Valley