YB Numerics Inc. is seeking to hire a research engineer to work on the development of a meshing tool and GUI to support general-purpose volumetric mesh generation for Isogeometric Analysis (IGA).
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mechanical, Civil or Aerospace (or related)
– Experience with Qt GUI programming (Qt OpenGL and WebGL)
– Experience with team programming environments (GitHub/GitLab, CMake, Docker)
– Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
– Master’s degree
– Good knowledge of geometric modeling
– Good knowledge of numerical methods
– Knowledge of fluid and solid mechanics
– Experience with Fortran 90 programming
– Experience with high-performance computing (MPI, OpenMP)
Interested candidates should send an e-mail to email@example.com with the
subject line “Interested in IGA Meshing Tool and GUI Development”.