MICDE’s Annual Poster Competition highlights the outstanding computational work from U-M. All posters with a computational science component are welcome to present, but only those of current students and postdocs will be part of the competition. Deadline to submit an abstract and the pdf version of the poster will be April 3, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. E.T.
To sign up for the poster session:
- REGISTRATION: Symposium registration and poster submission will open soon. If you are submitting a poster, please make sure you have the title and abstract ready when you fill the form.
- PDF VERSION: Once you register, you will have until April 3, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. to submit a pdf version of your poster in order to be part of the competition. PDFs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRINTING: MICDE will cover the costs of printing your poster IF you print it at GroundWorks (Duderstadt Center)
- GroundWorks prints posters Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. only. Let them know you are printing for the MICDE Symposium on April 10, 2019.
- Please plan to print your poster 3’ x 4’ landscape.
- EVENT DAY:
- MICDE will provide poster boards, easels, and push pins for your use.
- The judges will visit posters to talk to you between 12:30-2:30 pm
- Competition winners will be announce after the last talk of the symposium.
If you have any question, please send an email to email@example.com.