- This event has passed.
Graduate Studies in Computational & Data Sciences Info Session
July 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
8:00 a.m. E.D.T. / 12:00 p.m. G.M.T. | ZOOM EVENT | REGISTER HERE
Learn about graduate programs that will prepare you for success in computationally intensive fields, and how you can enroll if you won’t be on campus this academic year. Registration is required.
- The Graduate Certificate in Computational Discovery and Engineering trains graduate students in computationally intensive research so they can excel in interdisciplinary HPC-focused research and product development environments. The certificate is open to all students currently pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. degrees at the University of Michigan.
- The Graduate Certificate in Computational Neuroscience trains the next generation of interdisciplinary neuroscientists. The certificate program is open to all students pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. degrees at the University of Michigan.
- The Graduate Certificate in Data Science is focused on developing core proficiencies in data analytics:
1) Modeling — Understanding of core data science principles, assumptions and applications;
2) Technology — Knowledge of basic protocols for data management, processing, computation, information extraction, and visualization;
3) Practice — Hands-on experience with real data, modeling tools, and technology resources.
View the presentation from the information session here. A video recording is coming soon!