- This event has passed.
NVidia GTC 2021 Conference
April 12 - April 16
NVIDIA has their GTC technical conference April 12-16. It is free to attend and all online so no travel. Making you aware of this opportunity to hear from a global community of developers, researchers, engineers, and innovators who are delivering over a 1000 sessions, interactive panels, demos, and research posters. Registration is now open and the session catalog is published. Register HERE
You will want to attend NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang’s keynote. Traditionally NVIDIA uses Jensen’s keynote to make important announcements.
- Keynote: April 12, 11:30am-12:30pm Eastern Time
Sessions ranging from very technical developer and researcher-focused talks, to business and implementation focused topics from leaders in their field. Below are a few examples of the sessions available at GTC 2021. (abstracts and details in the Session Catalog)
- Accelerating Ray Tracing for the IceCube Neutrino Observatory with CUDA
Benedikt Reidel, Computing Manager, University of Wisconsin-Madison and IceCube Particle Astrophysics Center
- Using Molecular Simulations to Help Drive Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery
David Mobley, Professor University of California, Irvine
- Convergence of AI and HPC to Solve Grand Challenge Science Problems
Rommie Amaro, Professor University of California, Irvine
- Toward a One-Hour Genomic Workup
Tychele Turner, Assistant Professor Washington University in St Louis
- GPU-Accelerated Quantum Chemistry and Molecular Dynamics
Register today, it only take a minute or two!